Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Lies worse.

Photobucket
This is dumbo.
Woke up, the rain was big. Bathed and everything and was thinking how am I to reach AMK. There's a direct bus there but I had to walk a further distance than to a bus-stop which I can take 142 to TPY. Decided to take a bus to TPY and then train down to AMK.

Met XunMan and JonathanLee there. Bus-ed down to YongMing's house and it was cold cold cold. Reached his house and Charles, Daryl and Colin were there already. Did many things. YongMing's mum bought us pizza for our dinner. They played mahjong and DotA.

Charles left at about 8pm. Then Daryl and Colin left at about 8:15pm. XunMan, Jonathan and I left after so. Left XunMan at the bus-stop alone and Jonathan and I cabbed home.
School tomorrow, arggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment