Sunday, April 12, 2009

For Saturday


Did not manage to blog yesterday as I reached home very late.

So yesterday was a very lazy Saturday. Did nothing at home till about 6:30pm. Went to meet Timothy, Jeanette, Jared, Lynette. Then we headed off to Timothy's church to catch a "musical". The musical is about how Jesus came about and stuffs like that. Did some singing of some songs which were quite catchy :D At times they had to put their head down to pray (I think) and so, I just followed the crowd (Im not christian/catholic). The muscial itself ended at about 9:30pm and there was supper provided. At first I thought it would be some cheap food but I was wrong! The food turned out to be quite up-to-standard. There was satay, bazhang, nuggets, donuts & all sorts of goodies. After having a good 3 to 4 servings, we decided to leave.

Timothy said he would bring us to the bus-stop and we followed him. The road we walked through had its creeps. Everything was dark, the floor was filled with rocks and the road had loads of bumps & puddles. Reached the bus-stop after a good 20minutes walk. Waited for the bus and went down to TPY interchange. In the bus, Jared sat with Lynette (DUH), Timothy sat with Jeanette (very close together) & I, alone -_-
Halfway through the trip, Jared & Lynette alighted and Jared sent her home while Jeanette, Timothy, I went all the way to the interchange. Reached the interchange, waited for Jeanette's bus and once again they sat close together while I sat on some metal stuff. Jared came, Jeanette's bus came, they took the bus with her home and since there were two guys, i decided to leave for home. Bus-ed and reached home at about 11:40pm?


Was tired wanted to sleep, but ended up watching TV.

For today, I'll be going out with my family for dinner to celebrate my Mum's birthday in advance :]


No comments:

Post a Comment