Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Shit Instructions


School was great! Quite a few "free periods" today. Ms Aljunied amazingly took a leave today! And so CME was taken over by Mr Oh who went through Chemistry with us instead. Did my chinese work & some other crap. Biology as usual, and once again, my dear 3E5 had ordered McDonalds for recess. After recess was POA which is suppose to be dreadful but Ms Diana Koh did not come! And so Ms Tay aka Maggie Mee came and took over the period. Gave us our POA test, and end up screwing up the instructions which was suppose to be given to us. My test paper got confiscated and was suppose to get zero but she returned it to me in the end :D During ENGLISH period, Ms Lachme(sp) took over. Summary test, sucked bad.

After school, disturbed people from the 4th storey. JonathanKhoh, Charles, Erwin, I took a whole stack of paper and started crushing them and started shooting at Koh Chin Heng. Somehow, Mr Oh Wei Qiang saw it and, got us to go down to pick the papers up. After so, went to J8 with different groups of people & went to Daniel's house. Eventually, many people ended up going there, namely, YongMing, Erwin, ShawnTeo, Charles, Daryl, Brian, JonathanLee, Dexter, Laveen, ZetTeo. At about 6++, mum came, sent me home :]

Managed to finish most of my homework ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment