Monday, April 27, 2009

Short Post

[ No Picture :/ ]
Ok, short & sweet. School was totally great & after school, Met Timothy & Dexter, avoided a certain someone & we elft for Toa Payoh to get cheapo Timothy's sexbands. After so, bus-ed down to Potong Pasir to study, they both went to McDonalds while I went home to change my outfit & bag. Met them, jumped from McDonalds to KFC, slacked at the SpiderWeb, saw Joel, JunYu & another guy while chatting & guitar-ing. Soon, Laveen, YouHao, Colin, Daryl, Charles came. They played, Laveen guitar-ed a moment, everyone had spar/wrestle, I did my POA stuffs (amazingly) at about 7pm, they left while I went to Timothy's house and guitar-ed + chatted till about 8pm & left. Home-ed slacked till 10 & started revision and now its 11:19pm and I'm gonna end here.

P.S Cartel(band)'s cover of WonderWall is mad damn good :]
S'long & goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment