Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Its The Day!


Ok firstly, I really would like to thank Sherlyn, JieYun, BinHui, Younice, Suwanie, Sujitra & Ms Foo for baking the two cakes for my birthday although one of it is for smashing my face.

Early in the morning, got loads of birthday wishes & punches from many different people. Chinese was alright, Mr Teo Meng Hoo wished my Happy Birthday, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Next was Mr Oh's period, Lester told me to go up to class in a hurry and found out the girls baked cakes for me & blew the candles and got whipped cream on my face. Looked at my table & saw how nicely it was vandalised with birthday wishes from all sorts of people. Thanks to those who vandalised my table! (Will upload pictures later/tomorrow either on here/facebook) And there came recess, my face got smashed by the cake and it was mad damn sticky. I could actually escape the smash but EDRICK EFFENDY just had to hold me -_- Went late for Geog as Aloy & loads of other people wanted to give me my bash. I told them to wait for school to end but OBVIOUSLY, Albert could not wait and had to give my nipple a fantasticly pain pinch, and now, its like BLEEDING -.- thankyou Albert Chen Yong Liang. School ended badly. The guys sang me a birthday song and all came and whack me in any place they could enter. Eventually, Aloysius came and hit me the hardest -_-

After school, J8-ed, Cafe Cartel for about an hour plus, AMK-ed till 6:40pm then home-ed for dinner with family (great dinner), treated my whole family drinks. Off to Kovan to get my Birthday Cake & it was fantasic. Pictures soon :]

Lastly, a big THANKYOU to everyone who wished me HappyBirthday in their blogs. THANKS! ;D
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment