Saturday, June 27, 2009

BAG

Spot me (:


Was suppose to meet BenjaminMok, Zet and Dexter at 4:30pm but I left my house at 4:28pm. Knowing that I'll be late, I took a cab down.




Met them, went to Cineleisure to hunt for bags. Nothing much so we went to Heeren to hunt for bags. Most of it weren't what we wanted except for Benjamin, he wanted a bag from Flesh Imp. He didn't buy the bag as he wanted to shop around first. Train-ed down to City Hall, walked over to Peninsula. Saw a bag which I saw at Queen's Way and I said I wanted it but we decided to walk around first. Did many things which I'm too lazy to type down. Went back to the shop, bought the bag, Dexter and Zet too bought bags. Decided to go back to Heeren to get Benjamin's bag.

Trained down to Heeren while Dexter went home, he had to go for family dinner. So we bought Benjamin's bag and we train-ed down to Toa Payoh, had dinner and went to do our school work (hardworking eh?)




At about 10pm, went to the arcade. They played. Went to slack till 11pm and we walked back to the interchange and home-d(:
A real good time, I feel alive.
Everythings okay i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment