Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Far away


Joel called, woke me up. Went online and offline, went to prepare and went downstairs to meet Joel. Walked to the bus-stop and met up with Laveen. Bus-ed down to Toa Payoh to get some stuffs done.

Zet and Dexter were there already. So we went to do our things and it was a huge success. Nicholas came after so. We went to the Library to once again, do some stuffs. While doing our things, the cute little caucasian boy came to us. Gave us high-fives and did lots of cute things. After finishing what we started, we left. Went to NTUC to get Laveen's groceries while Zet accompanied Nicholas to buy his school pants. Bus-ed down to Potong Pasir and went to the table tennis area. Nicholas and Zet soon came to join us again. A few other people were at the table tennis area. So we slacked and played with our things and after about an hour, Laveen had to leave.

After another hour Dexter left. I decided that I should get my work done so I did my math work. Thanks to Nicholas or else my work would never be done at all. At about 9pm+/- Joel left. Nicholas, Zet and I stayed till about 9:30pm to get our work done. Went to the spider-web until 10pm and we left for home.

No comments:

Post a Comment