Sunday, June 28, 2009

Disappointment


So at Saturday 27th June, woke up and started on my English Assignment. BenjaminMok called and said he wanted to meet for dinner later. Did english and I forgot what I did.


By 6pm, Benjamin said he was already done so I had to rush down to J8. Changed and cabbed down, bloody charges made the usual $5.80 to $7.30!

Met him and there was no one else, called LiewJiaXin, couldn't make it, called Jed, same, called Zet and the outcome was the same. So Benjamin and I went to the 4th storey and we amazingly waited for nearly an hour doing nothing. Nicholas then said he could come but only after 7:30pm. While waiting, talked to Kirene on the phone.

Went to the playground, and chatted. Nicholas soon came at around 7:40pm. Walked to prime mart area to have our dinner and for some reason I don't know why, we ordered our food only at 9pm. After our meal, bought drinks and walked around. Soon, walked back to J8, as there was nothing to do, we went to the circle line to slack. Sat at the stairs and talked alot. Decided to go up and down and up and down the escalator and so, we did.

At about 11pm or so, went back to J8 to walk and settled down at McDonalds. Bought ice-cream and chatted. Left at 11:40pm then homed.


Reached home at 12, and for some reason my area is still quite crowded.

No comments:

Post a Comment