Friday, June 5, 2009

So I Can Be


Recieved a call from Jared, went to prepare and went to meet him, bus-ed down to Toa Payoh, ate lunch, Gary came. Trained to town and walked to Far-East. Walked around and Jared bought a cap. After so, we didn't know where to go so we walked around town, went to Herene and after awhile we left, walked and walked and decided to go to Cine Leisure.


Went upstairs, booked a time slot for Guitar Hero, played. At about 6:15pm we left. Went back to Toa Payoh. Gary and Jared left for home, as I was about to, I suddenly didn't felt like going back so early so I called Joel and went to Bishan to meet Joel, BenjaminMok, Nicholas, Dexter, LiewJiaXin. Went to Jed's house played guitar, piano and all sorts. Went to the playground downstairs. They drank beer (I didn't). We all left at about 8:30pm, walked to J8 and bus-ed home with Joel.

I don't know why but I reached home at 9:40pm.

It's all for fun okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment