Saturday, August 1, 2009

Failure.

Didn't really wanted to update but some crazy girl wanted me to.

So, today I woke up late so I did not want to meet the guys at first. After Joel said he wanted to go, I followed. Took the bus down to AMK to meet the guys. Played lan for about an hour or so. Went to eat after so. Took the train down to town then walked over to Cine.

More people started coming. Walked around then left for Heeren. Stayed there for quite a long time. People bought things. Walked over to Orchard Ion. Shopped around, people once again bought things.

Soon, MarcusKwan, JonathanLee, Lester and Charles left for home. The rest of us continued walking around. They decided to go for "supper" at AMK. Was too lazy to go to AMK so I alighted at TPY and then took the bus home.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment