Sunday, August 9, 2009

Part TWO.



Part One is below!
-
Gabriel's house. Took turns to shower while watching Gangster 15. Soon, we fell asleep one by one. Colin, the lucky one slept alone on the top level of the bed while Charles, Gabriel and I squeezed together. All I had was 1/3 of the blanket and 1 small little do-nothing bolster.
-
At about 8am or so, heard people shouting so I woke up. Found out that they were playing DotA. Went to wash up and most of us "brushed" our teeth using our finger. They continued playing DotA. I went to the floor, went inside the sleeping bag and started to fall asleep. Gabriel, who was on the top level of the bed just had to drop his phone and amazingly it dropped on my lips & teeth and now it's swollen. I went up the bed, and slowly I fell asleep. Woke up when everyone was ready to leave which was about 11:30am or so.
-
Took the bus down to AMK. Had KFC for lunch. After so, Joel and Colin went for a haircut. After the haircut, Colin, Charles, Gabriel, Daryl and XunMan made their way to YongMing's house while Joel and I headed home.
-
P.S. Gabriel wants to say that he is, GOOD IN BED!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment