Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Situations making me crazy.

Photobucket

So morning, mother tongue period was okay. Caught a few good winks. English, didn't present(:
Chemistry, went to the lab and it was hell fun although my splinter made a "pffft" instead of a huge "POP" like how Sherlyn and Suwanie's did(:

After school, went to Toa Payoh with Edrick, SexyXunMan, KwokFeng and Aloysius. Edrick, XunMan and KwokFeng had their haircut while I sat outside with Aloysius and listen to his stories.

Went back to school. Met up with Jared, Dexter and Laveen. Did alot things which I'm too lazy to type out. Then all the guys came. Had spaghetti in school for lunch. Then soon, most of them left for home. Waited outside the General Office with Laveen, KwokFeng, Zet & XunMan for Joel and Mr Samuel Goh. Joel came, then waited for XunMan to get his phone. Zet, Nicholas and Kwokfeng left. XunMan went to the canteen. Joel's mum came to fetch him so I took 13 home with Laveen.

I'm very satisfied with my math result(:

No comments:

Post a Comment