Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Plain bullshit.


TODAY, mum sent Jared, Timothy and I to school.

Hairchecks and everything but I was lucky enough to not get caught. Today, I can say is my first time enjoying POA and the reason is because, DIANA KOH isn't teaching us anymore!(:

Social Studies, test. 100%, confirmed, guaranteed + CHOP, that I will flunk it. D&T, had a good chat with my lovely, dumb, act-cute, love-the-wax-smell sister(:

After school, being a well disciplined student, I went to TPY with Timothy, TzuAn and Zet to have our haircut. TzuAn went home after so and the rest of us went back to school. Both Timothy & Zet went for soccer while Jared did his math and I lazed around. Went to the hall to watch the rehearsal for Teacher's Day performance. After that, WeiJian, ChunKeat, PeiQi, Claudia, JiaMei and I played against the Net Ball girls. Kinda fun(:

Soccer ended, went home with Joel, Jared and Timothy. Had a big bad headache on the bus and now it still freaking hurts, BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment