Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Way You Make Me Feel

About to leave for school alone as Jared said he would be late then when I was waiting for the train, Vinod came then Jared came. Met up with BenjaminMok and Nicholas.

School, went to canteen before going to class. Once again, both form and co-form wasn't in school so our future co-form took over. Biology, first time I went punctually and I was the first few. Paid attention, copied the notes, did my work. Geog, bah.. boring. XunMan and I as usual. slept. MTL, did some newspaper test but incomplete, as in whole class incomplete so Mr Teo told us to continue tomorrow. Chem, went to canteen with KwokFeng, XunMan and Aloysius. They ate and after awhile, XunMan and I went back to class. Got told off by the teacher. Recess, laughters. After recess, went to the "lan" shop(D&T Room) Every computer in there has Garena and those three periods were like, playing in lan.

After so, sat around, did this and did that. Did many many things, played, chatted, all sorts of things. Waited for Benjamin's class to end. Waited with Erwin, and thanks Erwin!(:

After so, Benjamin and I then went to Cafe Cartel to meet Joel, Zet, Jed, Laveen, Clarisse, Nicolette and AiChoo. Benjamin and I went to eat Subway after putting down our bags. Then did this and that and that and this. Went back to Cafe Cartel, Jed had left already. Played, chatted then left at about 5:30pm or so.


Took bus with Joel, Zet, Laveen and Nicolette.


TUITION'S CANCELED(:


Stressed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment