Friday, July 3, 2009

Reminisce

Met up with the guys and today, I wasn't late(:
School, boring as usual. Today is bring your car to school day. Didn't go to the canteen during recess. During math periods, I managed to understand alot. After school, had to see MrChong, and MrKo. Once again, nag nag nag nag nag. And what was it all about? NCC Day. And the reason? Not wearing our full uniform during that day.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong? Who would want to wear that uniform for the whole day? Not as if Singapore isn't humid enough and I guess they do not understand how embarassing it is. And MrKo, all he knows is to be sarcastic. Are teachers suppose to be that way? Before my camp, he told me he select Shawn Teo to go because he has the standard, and I was selected because there wasn't any other people to choose from and not because I had standard. But in the end? Highest rank, right in your face Mr Matthew Ko. You can continue to act like you're very scary, that you have trained three people with tattoos on during your NS days, but who gives a fuck? Please, this is school and if you want to continue acting like you're so damn fucking great, no one gives a shit. God gave me this fabulous mouth and I'm mad damn good at talking back. Second Sergeant, in your face.
After school, went to meet the guys, Cafe Cartel-ed. Chatted alot. Dexter and Jed had to go, Laveen, Joel, BenjaminMok, Jared and I went to Potong to meet Junyu and the guys. Laveen wanted the guitar so I went home and take it. Played, slacked, chatted. They left at about 6:30pm and only JunYu, Jason, Kelvin, Albert and I were left. Played till about 8:30pm and we left for home.

Once again. NCC, see how we handle the unit when CCA resumes, Mr Ko. Just keep those damn eyes on us and we'll show you. We're not as weak as you think and fuck it with all those sarcastic remarks, you're not fit to be a teacher. Go on, continue smoking.
Time is needed, but for me, time is counted not from the clock, its from the calender.
It feels weird, and i'm deciding. Many advices from friends but should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment