Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I need to

Photobucket
(:
Once again, I'm very sorry that I'm late. So met up with the guys, then walked to school. As we were early, we went to the canteen to sit before going to class.

Class was boring as usual. Ms Aljunied didn't come today so yeah, amazing(:
Chemistry test was postponed. PCCG, some sex education thing.

After school, didn't attend the math supp class. Went to Pizza Hut with the guys. The 2E5'08 gang was there too. Soon, everyone else came. Sang Happy Birthday for JonathanKhoh, got my share of the cake!(:

After so, slacked awhile then BenjaminMok, WeiWen and Jed left for home. The rest of us went to Potong Pasir McDonalds. I and Joel did our work while Jared took pictures of Zet. Talked alot, and decided to leave at about 7pm. Bought my dinner, walked them to the bus-stop then walked home with Joel.

Okay, I paid attention in class today(:
-
Lastly, Happy Brithday to my dad! (:
-
Seems like
i have to overcome facing you
\
Overboard

No comments:

Post a Comment