Thursday, July 9, 2009

To You.

Thank you Ms Ngiam,
for doubting me when I'm sick,
for not even bothering to ask if I'm well,
for not trusting my words,
for making a bad impression of me to the other teachers,
for every single shit you've done.
-
Thankyou, BenjaminMok, JasmineYong, Claudia, JonathanKhoh, TzuAn, Dexter, TanMinYi, WaiMin, Kwokfeng, Sherlyn, Suwanie, JieYun and lester for the concern(:
I do not have H1N1, just fever.
-
Ms Ngiam, if 37.8degree isn't fever, tell me what it is. Is this the way teachers should be? Doubting your students? Told you to carry on with your class and leave me alone, you started walking out of the class.
-
Ms Ngiam, do you really think I love to use vulgarities on you? Think again. Please, my use of vulgarities has been greatly reduced and I wasn't in the mood plus I was feeling unwell, so don't blame me for using that word on you.
-
Teachers, big jokes

No comments:

Post a Comment