Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm a mess.

Woke up at 7am today. Prepared everything and left house at 8am or so with my family.
-
Mum drove us to NUS. Took pictures there. Went into the auditorium for some speech. Was boring as hell, my second sister and I fell asleep. Then came a huge round of applause which woke us up. The graduates collected their certs. And after a very long time, it was finally my eldest sister's turn. Celebration in the auditorium after that.
-
Eldest sister went with her friends while my mum drove my second sister to school and eventually, brought my dad and I to eat at a hawker. Went home after that. The trip was long and long trips gives me headaches.
-
Reached home, fell into bed and slept. If it wasn't for some phonecall that came in, I would have been still sleeping.
-
The back of my head feels as if it weighs a ton.
-
I'm listening to loud songs to bring up the mood(:
Someone said: "Take the first step and open up new opportunities and uncertainties."
Please take care :/

No comments:

Post a Comment