Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mr/Mrs. Love-to-complain

Photobucket

/ So, both Jared and I were late and we rushed down to meet BenjaminMok and Nicholas. Walked to school, Dexter joined us. Canteen as usual. Walked back to class. ChengKhai said DM was looking for me. Took temperature then went down. Sat outside the general office all the way till the 2nd last period. Can't believe I wasted almost a day there. Mr Sunny Chan handed me my math test and I think I can like, pass the paper. Went for D&T, had a black-out.

/ After school, waited for soccer. Played many things, wrote many things and laughed AT many things. Left school at about 7pm. Took the train home with Joel, Timothy and Charles.

/ I'm suppose to do my English Presentation tomorrow. But I don't think there will be enough time to reach my turn(:

No comments:

Post a Comment