Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Have an answer

Photobucket
First of all, Happy Birthday Jonathan Khoh!
Was suppose to meet Jared at 6:10am but I woke up at 6am so ended up meeting him late. Recieved text from Dexter, Nicholas and XunMan that they'll be late too but saw Nicholas while waiting for the train, Dexter was earlier than us and XunMan, made us walk here and there.
-
School, boring as usual. During POA, BenjaminMok texted me, asked me to meet him. Went out of class for 20mins and got into a tiny bit of trouble. Recess, JonathanKhoh's bash(:
-
Social Studies, D&T, crap. After school, waited in canteen, changed into our NCC uniform, had a little briefing. After so, a little conflict then bus-ed home with Joel, Jared and Laveen.
-
Many things on tomorrow and I'm piled up with lots of work, dead!
-
Edit: I'm doing my English, Math and Chinese homework and i succesfully motivated ThongKwokFeng, LimBinHui and XuJieYun to do their homework!(:
-
I will
wait, i just need an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment