Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Wear your heart on your sleeves.


Met Nicholas, then waited for Dexter then walked to school. Didn't have time so went up to class. Chinese period, boring. Had 3 English Periods and my presentation's delayed till Friday. Chemistry, sucked. PCCG, folded hearts.

After school, waited for people. Recieved a call from Timothy, shall not say what it is about. All of us ran all the way to J8 and I think we reached J8 in about 5minutes time.

Reached there, disappointed. Went to Popular then Minitoons then More Than Words then Action City then again Popular. A group of girls looked up when I was looking down and they said "HELLO" then ran down. (I REALLY HOPE EDRICK SEES THIS!) Joel, BenjaminMok and Laveen then came. Dexter left & Edrick. Went to eat at S-11. Charles came, walked in J8 for a moment then went to the Tamiya shop. Stayed there for quite sometime then left for home.

Some idiotic person keep rushing me to get home and blamed me for making that person's phone not being able to charge. Go and XNN lah.

No comments:

Post a Comment