Monday, May 18, 2009

Butterflies years from now


Recieved my dreadful math results today. For paper one, I managed to get an amazing 2/60, yes I know, very amazing. I'm really not happy about the fact that Mr Matthew Ko actually said out in his class (not my class) that Tan De Hao (me) got the lowest score for math in the whole level.


Nevermind about that, after school sat at the staircase, went to Subway to have our lunch and then bus-ed down to Potong Pasir with BenjaminMok, Laveen, Jed, Daryl, Dexter, Charles, WeiJian (eyeliner). Reached, slacked, did things. Soon, Zet, Nicholas, Jared, L.JiaXin, Tan Min Yi came. Didn't even touched the table tennis racket today. Folded straw hearts, chatted, the guys spar-ed and a few were injured. Timothy came from the dental.


Slacked till about 7pm and the girls left. We left not long after too. Laveen, Charles, WeiJian went to the other bus-stop while Dexter and I went to the MRT station stop. Waited for Dexter bus, he left and I went to KFC to meet the others for dinner. Daryl spilled Jared's pepsi. jinxed.

All of them left at about 8pm or so and I went home.

Jared mud-ed(not poop) his pants today(:
HND, f**k them all. wasarmkunc

No comments:

Post a Comment