Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Flush your balls

I know, doesn't look like me


School as per normal, Ms Aljunied's periods were fantastic as English paper is already over. After school, went to meet the guys & we bus-ed down to Potong Pasir.

Reached, tabble tennis-ed for like 15mins. Dexter & I studied while the rest played. More people came after a call. They played, while I tried to study but in the end, stopped studying as I found out that I left my notes & mock papers in my D&T folder and handed it up, pissed off. Went to another block with Dexter and chatted. Soon, Charles went to Bishan to send someone home. Jonathan Djulamsha left too. JoelNg came, chat, slack, play till about 7:15pm and they all went. Leaving me & Joel so he told me to get home to have my dinner and then go downstairs to meet him. Did that, and we studied till about 9pm. While studying, there was an indian kid who kept coming to us! Pictures soon :]

Math & Social Studies tomorrow.
-DEAD-

No comments:

Post a Comment