Thursday, May 28, 2009

It's all an act


Once again, skipped school, woke up at 11am and checked my phone, just a few not-so-important text so I went back to sleep. At 1:30pm, BenjaminMok called and I thought that it was only like, 11:15am or so. Anyways, he asked me to bus down to J8 to meet them. So I rushed and bus-ed to J8. Brought Dexter's soccer ball along as requested. Went to Pizza Hut to find them and this was like my first few times in Pizza Hut that the bill was easily settled.


They wanted to go back to school as some of them had to attend the Meet-The-Parents session. So went back to school wearing home clothes. Gary came, followed him, Jared and Timothy to Serangoon Gardens to have their haircut (except Timothy & I). After that, bus-ed back to school while Gary went home. Sat at the canteen, they played soccer, basketball and everything. At about 7pm or so, we left for dinner. Waited for LiewJiaXin & JoshuaTan to come out of school and walked to J8.

Went to SubWay and Claudia was there waiting for us. Settled down, ate, chatted, laughed. Many things happened. Jared, Zet and Joel left after awhile. Dexter, Nicholas & Joshua sat at a table while Benjamin, L.JiaXin, Claudia & I on another. BenjaminMok disturbed JoshuaTan. After a good almost 2hours, we left to Popular while Joshua left for home first. Claudia had to buy some stuffs so we waited. After so, at about 9:40pm, we left for home. Everyone of us cabbed home except JiaXin. Benjamin took a cab home alone while Claudia, Dexter, Nicholas and I shared a cab. Nicholas and Dexter alighted at Potong Pasir to take a bus home.

Rushed home and ya, blogged.
Last day of school tomorrow and I'm quite delighted but due to something, it's affecting my "delightedness".
School ends, it's both a good and bad thing :/

No comments:

Post a Comment