Monday, May 11, 2009

Great day

The usual hang-out area


Alright, was suppose to meet Alan Teo Meng Hoo for lunch with the guys but, Alan texted me and said he was stuck with marking our exam scripts. Recieved a call from Dexter, woke up prepared and went down to meet him, Joel, Albert. When Dexter called, they said they were at the chicken rice stall to wait for me for lunch but they started and ended without me -_-

So, poor me had to wait for Nicholas to come so that there will be someone to accompany me for lunch. Soon, both Jared and Nicholas arrived. Ate McDonalds chatted, and everyone was wearing praia except for Jared. Bus-ed down to Toa Payoh to meet Laveen. Train-ed down to Novena to change Albert's praias. Slacked there for a fucking long time like 1hour. We couldn't decide where to guy and we ended up heading for Toa Payoh. Albert lost his Ez-Link card :/




Reached, couldn't find the shop we were looking for so we bus-ed back to Potong Pasir. Bought loads of flammable stuffs and things turned out cool :] Didn't table tennis today (for me) JunYu came, Zet came. Played with fire balls, managed to get my finger burnt and now typing is a trouble. Took pictures, chatted, and home-d at about 8:45pm.

Math & Physics (not me) tomorrow, best of luck to all (:




Edit: Jared left his 7 packets of battery at the void deck :x

No comments:

Post a Comment