Monday, May 25, 2009

Hot and Cold

This is just the outer.


School, had some talk but I don't know what is it called. My personality group was " i " and most of the things are true. I'm : Talkative, care about what others think, sociable, trusting and most of all, my greatest fear is : rejection.

After school, Mcdonald-ed with the guys and headed of to Laveen's house at about 5pm to swim. Waited for JedChanJingWen to come with his extra stuffs to lend us and when he arrived, we swam. Did loads of crazy things and chatted while swimming, and swam while chatting. Zet was totally naked in the pool.

Congratulations to Nicholas Lee Teck Sheng for achieving something. (Shall not say)

Dried ourselves at about 8pm, changed, did things and left for the bus-stop. BenjaminMok and Jed went home together, Nicholas and Dexter, Zet and I. Zet stopped at Potong Pasir to buy his chicken rice and after so, he bus-ed home while I walked home.

Mood nowadays isn't really as good.




You really are hot & cold, still can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment