Thursday, May 7, 2009

POA, kcuf it


Today, I totally gave up on my POA paper. Drew the lines needed, filled in 4 of the dollar sign, handed up.

What's done cannot be undone, so, after the paper, recieved a call from Dexter and he said he was waiting for me at the canteen. Met him, ChinHeng as usual, tompang cab. But before that, met Laveen too. Nicholas & Zet was supposed to cab with us but Nicholas was DotAing while Zet was at McDonalds idk why.

So cabbed to Potong Pasir (thankyou ChinHeng), ate chicken rice, went to Uncle Casey's place. His brother was back from China so he took over the morning shift. Played, can't remember what happened. Nicholas said "Whenever I ask my parents, why I so black, they will say, One day, they were walking and they heard a cry and then it was you and adopt lor."


And so, Zet & Timothy & Jared came along. Forgot what we did but I remembered we played with fire (again) and videos will be uploaded later or tomorrow.


So, everyone of us really improved alot. Went to the spider web at about 7:15 and we chatted till about 7:40 and most of them left while Nicholas came to my house for dinner. After that, went to the spider web again to slack until 9:15 and walked Nicholas to the bus-stop and waited for his bus to come. Home-d after that, gonna revise on my Geography :]
Fun with fire

No comments:

Post a Comment