Friday, May 29, 2009

Slut, slut or slut?


So I did go to school today, and Ms Aljunied didn't want to give me my report book till she meets my mother. Walked around during the first few periods and was told that DM was looking for me? Went for PE with 3E1. Then math, then recess then POA then school ended.


Went for lunch with the guys while Gary came from home. Went back to school, Jared, Gary and I left for some NCC crap. At about 4pm, went to find the others and got to find out that Joel, Laveen, Dexter left. So they played soccer and I became their ball picker. Not long after, got busted by the DM and my strap was almost confiscated. Cool-ed down, left the school at around 4:45pm.


Went to McDonalds to have our "dinner" but not all of us ate. Halfway through, recieved a call from my mum saying that she has something to discuss with me but will only tell me what it was only when I reach home. So bus-ed to Potong Pasir with Zet, Jared, BenjaminMok and Jared went home, Benjamin and Zet waited at the spiderweb while I went home. Found out that Ms Aljunied called my mum and complained about discipline matters.


After so, went downstairs to meet Benjamin and Zet. Claudia came, Dexter came. KFC-ed then spiderweb-ed, then Zet left, then table tennis-ed. Joel came down. Benjamin, Dexter, Claudia left at about 9:40pm and at about 10pm, Joel and I left and home-d.


Killa-Balla, madness.
Change it (:

No comments:

Post a Comment