Tuesday, May 19, 2009

POA, two

As requested


Got back my POA paper and as usual got the godlike number, 2/60. Not very sad about it but, kind of regreted :/


But I'm ok :]




After school, bubble-tea shopped. Many many many things happened but I'm too lazy to elaborate. Sat there for an HOUR idk how but we did it. Went to the playground to do things and climbed around. Laughed alot. At about 4:30pm BenjaminMok left. The rest of us slacked and chatted about bitches, literally.




Talked about many many sick things and ya, really sick. At about 6:15pm, Joel came and join us. Somethings got everyone very fucked up. We left for home. Jared took 88 to meet Lynette, Dexter, Laveen, Gary took 93, Zet took 57 and I waited for 13. The bus was fully packed and I had to stand under this indian's armpit (no offence). Turned around so I wouldn't be smelling his hairy area but in the end, he was like rubbing his ass on mine! Sick indian.

Alighted and finally managed to get fresh air (:




I really don't like POA and Math.




Argh fuck him, ioanhecagy. Stop those actions.
Gary, resist k (:

No comments:

Post a Comment