Friday, May 1, 2009

Labour Day



Alarm rang at 8am and was suppose to meet people to jog but everyone except for JoelNg woke up late and therefore canceled. During my sleep, many messages and calls came but somehow, I did not managed to wake up. Dexter called, said he was coming down to Potong Pasir so I forced myself up and bathed and everything. Went to fetch Dexter to my house, ate & went to the table tennis area. Chatted with the mini mart uncle and Dexter ate bread there with KAYA, guitar-ed, Joel came. Played with Dexter & Joel and Zet came. Chatted, crapped, played (did taji shot). The malays came and said hi and let them play after awhile. Went to the other block to slack and Nicholas called, went to fetch him. Met up with others, slacked & out of nowhere, Timothy came. Chatted, went back to the Ping Pong table & the malays were still playing. Challenged, lost to them. They went to pray, I ran home to get my tuner, came back and played again. Timothy recieved a phone call, and went to fetch LiHui & Jasmine. After awhile, they went McDonald study. Nicholas' slipper spoilt so Dexter & I went to my house to get a pair of slippers for Nicholas. Went to the spiderweb with Dexter & saw Timothy & the girls. We both sat at the bench to observe them. They left, Nicholas & Zet came.


Texted Timothy, walk to his house, went upstairs to study + tune Timothy's guitar which was totally out of tune. Watched Table of Glory which was amazing :D
Left at about 8:30pm. Nicholas came over to my house to eat, chatted after so went downstairs to meet Kelvin, JunYu, JoelNg to play basketball. Climbed over the gate, played, left at 10:45pm and homed at 11pm.


I really have to study tomorrow :/
[Edit] - Cassadee Pope is fucking pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment